South of the Mountain 5K is a trail run at the South Mountain Christian Camp. This really a trail run that goes over a hill, through the woods and around the lake. The fall colors are usually on full display for the race. The event typically provides good swag and a great venue for runners. This would be considered a fun course and not a fast course.
- 5k walk/run for all ages
- Trophies awarded to overall winners
- 84 awarded medals for top finishers in each age group
- Free shirt & backpack if registered by Oct. 17
- Professional disposable chip timing
- $25 pre-registration fee
- Free Fun Run for kids under age 12
- Supervised kids activities during the 5k!
All proceeds help send economically disadvantaged children and youth to summer camp.
Course Record Dates – 2019-2021
Male – John Marsh – 19:30
Female – Jamie Sestak – 21:01.7