Rutherford Outdoor Coalition is seeking passionate applicants to fill the role of our Executive Director position!
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead the organization in the advancement of our mission through strategic planning and related efforts
• Build and strengthen relationships with community partners and other agencies with aligning goals.
• Lead organizational staff and volunteers
• Create and implement programming that broadens appreciation and knowledge of local outdoor recreation resources
• Spearhead fundraising efforts and work closely with ROC’s Board of Directors to operate the organization within approved budgets
See job description below for a more complete overview.
Please email a cover letter and resume to ROC Board President, Jerry Stensland, at email@example.com to apply.
Keep your maps in a plastic bag to protect them from the rain and know how to use them. GPS units are great, but they are not substitutes for knowing how to use a map and compass.